Sunday, January 2, 2011

you dont know me so shut up boy

Best things for 2010 (no negative stuff cause im a positive person, woots!)

Top Shojo manga: Cant decide
Bokura Ga Ita, Kimi Ni Todoke, Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu, Goong, Sugar Rune Rune...

Top Shonen manga: Prince Of Tennis (only because i have not touched on Detective Conan at all ><)



Top anime/manga female character: Sadako.
Omg, she's so cute and she has the best expressions ever! Plus, she doesn't have big round fake eyes like all the other anime characters. Sadako looks real (if that is even possible) and pretty although she has quite plain features. The voice actor for Sadako is really good too!





Top anime/manga male character: Yano.... Kazehaya?
I really dont know. I cant decide la!!

Top tv show: The Vampire Diaries. King of Baking. Prosecutor Princess
Ian Somerhalder and possibly Nina Dobrev. Need i say anything else?

Top movie: The soccerer's apprentice, Confessions and Inception
Great movies, cant decide

Ok, i cant think of anything else to add. I've been busy these few days. Vanessa and Nina are flying back next Sat so im trying to spend as much time as i can with them. But i didnt neglect my project. I filmed VPPP yesterday. (Y) Though its still not finished (need 2 more actors), i completed a major portion :D

And once again, i did it all in a room.

HAHAHA. I very lazy sia. I actually wanted to go to 2 different locations but heck, i'll just do it in a bedroom like what i did for VC CA10. I know this kind of attitude wont get me good results but im too lazy. I was so hyped up in the beginning but half way through i just japalan everything. I forgot to set in HD format the first time so i reshoot with another camera. But the lighting is completely distorted for the camera for goodness know why. If it were some other person, they'd redo everything until they get the lighting correct. But you know me, i just heck care.

And i also realised that i forgot to do focus and do white balance while filming... but yes, i just heck care.

I complied some behind the scenes footage (thanks to my sister) and here it is~
I repeat myself, this is NOT the full story idea... i still have 2 more scenes to go. JYJY!



btw, the words got cut off at 2:13. It was supposed to say...
"Thank you for being so supportful and sporting! As promised, special thanks will be given to..."

And so, here's to a happy 2011!

btw, does the video seems weird to you? I set it in 16:9 so it should be HD format right? But why does it still looks so grainy? Plus, my camera is 10 mp so it should look better than that. Anyone got the answer to this? Please comment asap if you do cause i might have to redo it. T_______T

No comments :

Post a Comment